
Lately he has been trying to rub his eyes, but mostly he just ends up punching himself in the face. His
coordination isn't quite all there yet, sometimes he pokes his eyes with his fingers and I have to move his hand away because he doesn 't close his eye first. I hope he doesn't do any damage. 
Some friends in the ward, the Jacksons brought me over some cupcakes for my birthday. Kiya is taking a cake decorating class so she was practicing the flowers and lettering. She says they look like cabbage, but I think it's pretty good. They tasted delicious!

This is Chase holding a baby for the first time in his life! What an honor for Spencer. Chase did a good job, he was a little tense at first, but quickly got the hang of it and now he's a pro! Chase is Kiya's wife. We get together with them a lot and play games.

ok, so the smiling is a work in progress. I tried so hard to get one, but it was always a little too soon or too late. The camera takes a second before the picture takes, but hopefully soon I will be able to get his full blown smile. He is such a good baby!!! Lately he has been smiling a lot.

Kyle is such an entertaining dad, Spence is amazed by his talent!


Janae picked this shirt out before he was born and now it fits him and i love it! There's a number one dad one too, but I favor this one:)
1 comment:
He sure is growing lots. It's amazing how fast they grow.
Post a Comment