Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some of Last Weekend...

This is my Grandma, we call her Mama, now she's Great Mama! It was her first time holding Spencer. She really likes babies.
Jerica came with Kyle and me to visit. Here she is trying to eat a whole jar of mayonaise, j/k. My mom made me a birthday lunch with all the good stuff!
Mama got to hold Spencer all she wanted, which was almost the whole time we were there. I wonder if she remembers holding me? I'm sure she does, but I don't.
Four generations now!
Just for old times sake, look at that huge belly! I can't believe I was able to get on to that horse. It did take a second to figure it out, and believe it or not this ride made my stomach jump! I was actually kinda scared, but I quickly calmed down enough to laugh at myself. The funny thing is that my Psychology professor is in the bench seat, (he's the one sitting down with the hat on) saw me and said,"Isn't time you have that baby?"
Ok, this is so funny to me I just had to take a picture! We actually used duct tape on our drive to Utah because the main latch wasn't working. That's about as ghetto as it gets. Luckily we have a gray car.
This was a small rainbow we could see the start and end of it, but no gold.
The cousins' first time playing together. Levi got comfy and just fell asleep. They are going to get along great!
Kyle with some of his mission buddies and companions. He had a mission reunion. It was cool to see the presentation on the new Panama temple. A bunch of them were able to attend and tell us about the experience. Kyle also was informed about some of the families there and how they are doing. I'm glad we went even though Spencer wasn't as into it.

No comments: