
His blessing outfit. It's a little different, but that's all we could find in Rexburg.

Ok I've been wanting to do this for a long time, compare baby pictures, now I finally can after my mom found some of mine and brought them up. I'm three months here. Spencer will be on Nov. 2

These two are of Kyle. Spencer sure looks like his newborn picture!

Kyle sure has nice hair. . . Spencer must take after me when it comes to hair.....or baldness.

Here he looks the most like Kyle. This was the day he was born.

I got a haircut. I like it, but I can't style it like she did for me yesterday, so don't pay too much attention.

Sean, my little brother, spent the night with us. He got the huge queen size mattress to himself.

As far as I know he slept well.

Here's the only smile I've been able to get and it's blurry.....oh well. There will be more smiles in the future.

Cute outfit time. I just couldn't resist taking another picture of my perfect little boy!

Better with the hat or without? Since he has no hair, hats have become a big part of his life! Especially since the weather has been soooo cold.

This is Kim's husband Paul. Kim is my cousin. They just moved to a really nice place close to Kyle's family so we were able to stop by and visit. It was sure good to see them again!!!!

They will be great parents one day!

Katelyn, Kim's older sister (my cousin) was able to visit too! I haven't seen her in forever! My cousins are very good with babies. Aunt Merrie was there too, but somehow escaped the camera! Uncle Roy and Aunt Merrie come visit soon, ok?

Jessica and Parker got married at the Rexburg Temple. We were able to go and I'm so happy for them!

Sean couldn't pass up holding his little nephew forever, after everyone left he finally had the chance, but he didn't appreciate his drool.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! After seeing both of your baby pictures, I've gotta say he looks a LOT like you! Maybe I'll be the only one saying this, but he has some serious Phelps look to him. Yeah, I see Kyle in his newborn pic. But regardless of who he favors, he is SO cute!! We loved having you guys over, seriously! And only wish everyone could have stayed longer!
It's great keeping up with you guys. Keep up the cute pictures!
Post a Comment