Monday, October 20, 2008

smiles, no smiles. . .

He was smiling, but you can't tell. While he's smiling he talks. I wish you could hear it. It's pretty fantastic.
This looks pretty crazy, but I used the body pillow in his bed to prop him up so he could look at the bees flying around. This kept him entertained while I got my make-up on.

No neck smilies, Kyle says he looks like a football player....I'm not really seeing it, but who knows
not smiling,
Smiling!
learning how to eat
Mostly he was talking, or whatever you call it, making noise?

Kyle can always get him to smile. It's cool watching them play together!
smiles
no smiles
This was too unique to pass up. He almost never does this kind of a face. For some reason it reminds me of my brother, Josh, when he was a baby.
smiles and laughs!!!


2 comments:

Claudean Burke said...

He is darling! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. We are hoping to go to Levi's blessing. See you there!
Claudean

Jenny Balli said...

What a cutie! I can tell he's a joy to have around!