
I have been trying a bunch of new outfits on him that didn't fit before, but now they do. Attatched to one of the outfits was this really awesome hat and it fits! I'm so glad i dicsovered it before it was too late, now it's right up there with the overalls on my favorites list.


This is how he looked this morning all ready for church!

Yo yo! What's up in the hood?




Here he just about has some pudge to those cheeks
2 comments:
Hi Alyssa! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. Congrats on your beautiful baby! You're right, so much has changed. I have two and a half kids and I have been married for 5 years. Life certainly changes fast. I am so happy you found me and I will add you to my blog friends. Have a great day!
Oh my gosh!!! He is adorable!! Congratulations!! You are going to be a great mom!! Don't worry about being obsessed about your cute little one...when that time comes for me I will be that way FOR SURE!! I hope you are doing GREAT with your new cute family! We definitely need to keep in touch. I'm living in Midvale, so if you are ever in the area we will HAVE to get together!!
Post a Comment