
Spencer finally has grown enough to wear some overalls. I don't know why, but I love to see babies in overalls.

Kenzi, Kyle's cousin, came over last Sunday to see us. Spencer left a very lasting first impression, right on her white skirt! She was cool about it though and still plans on visiting again.

When he's full he's happy. This is one of those times. He has just started smilling, but I can't capture it on camera very easily.

He's waving to his new cousin Levi. Congrats to Brad and Janae for a job well done! He's super cute and has hair!!!!

While I was gone today at my internship, I came home and found some new pictures on the camera. It looks like Kyle was teaching him some Karate moves.

full body shot...I love overalls!

I just want to compare this shot to the last one in the tub...He looks....hmmm
1 comment:
Alyssa,
thanks for commenting on our blog. It's good to hear from old friends! You sure have a cute baby! It seems like just yesterday you were still pregnant. He's getting so big!
KJ
Post a Comment