
After helping Spencer get into the tub I came out find this! I knew I had left her with the wipes, but never before has she done this! She opened it and everything. I guess I was with Spence longer than I thought. Time for that diaper change! Kelsi has been doing some new things since last month...While at the store we were looking at balls (thanks to Spencer) and she pointed to one and said, "ball" repeatedly. Her 1st word other than ma and da (again thanks to Spencer!) She is also getting those 2 front teeth! This week she took 3 steps in a row while walking in sand at the park. Kyle has been trying to get her to walk to him, but with no success. We'll see how long that lasts.... Here's what I heard one day: Spencer: "Alyssa, Mommy, Alyssa, Mommy..." I was doing dishes in the kitchen and he was stuck in Kelsi's crib (He's been sleeping in a bed for over and yr, but still doesn't know how to climb out of a crib). I haven't heard that one before...I know every kid learns their parents' first name eventually! I just hadn't expected to hear him call me Alyssa...It was a little weird to my ears. We are down to 44 more days till Kyle's done with his first yr of med school! We are both super ready for summer and can't wait to spend time together as a family! Every Saturday this month different neighborhoods in our area are have big garage sales! I LOVE finding cheap deals on toys and books! We found a steal on an entertainment center that will look great in the house, but now we are stuck with it in our apartment. It's just a bit too big for the space...so we promised eachother not to buy big things for the house till after we really move! There are more garage sales in October so we will wait till then for things for the house. I think the weather here is awesome! Everyone should live in Arizona!!!
4 comments:
Are you guys buying a house? Your kids are adorable! I love reading your blog. Sounds like everything is going really good for you guys!!
Hey! I haven't been to your blog for awhile! It's way cute!! Congrats on surviving your first year! I found out one of my good friends from BYU-Idaho Meredith and her husband are going to Kyle's school this fall! You guys should hook up! She is awesome and has 2 kids as well!
My kids love to pull all the wipes out like that! It drives me crazy. The Kids are cute. Hopefully you guys are doing good.
Wow, they're growing fast! Isn't it fun how much mischief they can get into in such a little time?
Post a Comment