Later that week after getting some dentist and dr appointments taken care of we were able to go visit Mama, my grandma, for a couple days. We all enjoyed the trip and I wish I wouldn't have forgotten the camera!!! We went to the flea market and to the park. While at the flea market Spencer saw this hot air balloon and wanted it immediately!! Mama spoilled him and bought one. For now this is where it's at and it does blow slightly when we turn on the ceiling fan. He's so EXCITED to have it that he shows everyone who knocks on the door! So far that's been 3 people. Spencer enjoyed the mama time. Just for the record he likes to call her Great, Great Mama, but we tell him it's only one "Great" or just Mama, so yesterday he was talking about going to see her and called her, "One Great, Great Mama!" Sorry Mama, it's a work in progress!!!
GAME FACES!
On Saturday we took the kids to their first baseball game. Aunt Merrie set it all up for us and then had to work, we sure missed you-Thanks Aunt Merrie and hopefully we can do it again soon, when you can come! Uncle Roy did a great job filling me in on player details and keeping the kids happy. The last game I watched of the Mariners was when I was 10. All of the players I remember are gone, but some of the new ones were pretty interesting. Surprisingly the kids did really well. The game was right during nap time, but they lasted till the 8th inning. Kelsi slept about half the time and Spencer was really into it!!! I'm glad we went and hopefully we can do it again sometime. He loved it when the bat broke and when a ball was hit. He tried narrating each movement of the ball. I bet the people ahead of us loved that!!!
Today Kyle has started his last quarter of his 1st yr of med school. I'm so excited to have the summer off and be able to see him for a few more hours a day. I can hardly wait to visit with family in Utah. We are all looking forward to leaving AZ during some of the hottest time of year. I have been taking piano lessons for the 1st time in my life and I love it! I like the challenge and hopefully I will be able to read music well enough to teach my kids someday. Kyle has a few new classes this quarter including a spanish class he's pretty excited about. He can already speak pretty well; it will be a nice to increase his medical vocab. Spencer is talking up a storm these days and likes to talk on the phone now. No one understands much, but I can and Kyle. Lately he's been into having easter egg hunts around the house. He loves to hide and find the eggs. A game we play almost daily is called "Don't Eat Pete!" another Spencer favorite. Kelsi can walk along furniture and now has 2 little bottom teeth. She still eats all things except she dislikes her baby food about half the time! That about wraps up the latest with us.



2 comments:
looks like you had a blast! Your kids are getting so big and cute!!
Love the update. You guys look like you are having a blast in AZ. We should get together when you come to SL for the summer! Kelsi really looks like she is growing up fast. I remember when we met her she was tiny.
Post a Comment