Saturday, February 12, 2011

Changing It Up

I feel awful, but I didn't get any pictures of the Grandma visit with the kids! We went to the zoo and had a blast with Grandma Jackman for nearly a week! Next time let's schedule a longer visit...if you can! Spencer still talks about all the funny jokes you came up with. Thanks so much for coming! It was great to have you and we really can't wait till next time:)
Spencer recently joined a small preschool group run by a bunch of us mom's with 2 and 1/2 yr olds! His first class was a Valentine's Day party! Here he's asking me if he can have more Reeses hearts! For the record, I told him he had to wait till after lunch. Mean Mom!

Happy Kelsi is finally teething! She's 9 months now and getting those 2 bottom teeth. I am so glad that she's handling it well. The only hard part is keeping her clothes dry! Thank goodness for lots of bibs.


Thanks for the leggings, Grandma!



Here's some new duds for the little tikes! Thanks again Nora! I love cute clothes...you know me! By the way this is the 1st time Spencer agreed to take this pic because he got to hold Kelsi's hand while she stood,. He usually refuses pictures and it's a whole other story to pry those fingers out!
It's official, we are not pregnant, but are planning on moving to a HOUSE!!!! We met with the owner this past week and we'll be renting a 3 bedroom! Not too fancy, but just right for us! Finally a house!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! Now the kids can scream and the neighbors won't hear! I can't wait for the garage, yard, and un-shared walls. Having some more space will be so nice!

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

That is awesome you are moving in to a house!! How are things going down there? Tom and I couldn't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable!