
Last weekend we went to "Glendale Glitters." The downtown Glendale area was full of lights and they had a small fair type event. We were boring and just walked around, listened to some A capella group, and looked at the hot air balloons. Spencer LOVES hot air balloons lately, he enjoyed seeing them up close. It was fun doing something different.

This is how Christmas morning went for Kelsi, paper eating and more paper eating. She LOVED the paper. I couldn't take it away fast enough...not sure how much she really ate...

Spencer got a Dr. kit which he loves, but is very unprofessional in using it all. He mostly tries to get all the pieces to come apart, which breaks them, since it was made rather cheaply... I asked him what his favorite gift was and he immediately ran to three new balls, a soccer ball, football, and basketball. Then he talked about his Mickey bike.

This is how our Christmas morning looked...I had a hard time sticking to the original plan of 2 presents a kid.

Kelsi has been standing her little self up to things since she was 7 months! I was shocked the first time considering how she seems so young to me still...she doesn't even have a tooth yet!
some highlights of 2010:
-Had cheap rent for a while
-Kelsi was born
-Spencer wanted to be potty trained
-Mark got married
-Started med school
-Enjoyed some extra Sunshine and swimming
-Moved to an expensive, but awesome apartment
-Got to see old friends and make some new ones
-Spent Christmas with family and the car trips were just great
I'm excited for 2011 and have been trying to do things a little better than the day before, it's a long slow process, but as long as I'm motivated things are going to change:) Lately I have had a huge desire to learn more which doesn't happen often so I'm reading a new book trying to soak it all in.
3 comments:
I love your family picture at the top of your blog, very cute!!
Alyssa, I really enjoyed your updates and the family picture is awesome! You look so pretty-I love your hair! What a great Christmas you lil Jackman's had! You never told me, how was your stocking from Kyle?!?!!!
Hi! I just found your blog on Heidi Preston's. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment