Monday, December 13, 2010

Excited for...

SNOW...and of course visiting the FAM! We're headed to a snowy place for Christmas and I just can't wait to see it...and everyone else:)
I never thought I'd miss the snow so much around Christmas. I have had Christmas music on non-stop and our tree has been up since Nov. 20th, but still every time I step outside to the 75 degree sunshine thoughts of summer drift through my mind and I quickly realize that I have put my kids in long sleeves and pants (again) for the PARK...oops! I just can't seem to shake the fact that it's December and we CAN wear shorts and t-shirts. I am so excited to just visit the snow at Christmas and then return to my perfectly beautiful sunny weather!

Not Excited for This....
Imagine driving into about 6 hours of potentially snowy weather...with 2 potentially noisy kids! Oh boy...(next yr we are flying FOR SURE)!


2 comments:

ricks family said...

Alyssa, your kids are so cute! They are getting so big already! I would trade you some of our snow weather for some 75' Every time I step outside I think man I have to get the kids coats on them...it is a never ending fight.

Criscell said...

I always missed the snow at Christmas so much too, but now that I'm here in ID and immersed in it again, I think I'll take the SUN! Today it was 2 degrees when I got up! Hey, I'm coming to visit one of my good friends there in AZ this month! We should get together! I'd love to see you. I'll be there for a week starting Jan. 17th.