For Thanksgiving day we went to visit my Aunt and Uncle not too far from us. It was nice to be with family we usually don't get to see during the holidays. My cousin Kim and her husband, Paul surprised us! We thought they were going to be in Washington. It was so fun to have them there! Spencer sure enjoyed playing with Knuckles. There was a park across the street we went to. Spencer LOVES parks and just can't get enough...the funny part is that he doesn't really enjoy the toys as much as he loves to just run around in the grass or bounce his basketball...

I just loved watching my cousin's dog, Knuckles, go down the slide! Pretty sweet:)
While we were at my grandma's, she spoilled her great grandkids with new church outfits and other fun things! Thanks so much, Mama, he looks great! By the way, Spencer carries that dog around and always has to have it in bed:)

Spencer was tagging along with Aunt Merrie all Thanksgiving day! He calls her row-row-Merrie, but he doesn't quite make the complete 'r' sound. It was pretty catchy-

Uncle Roy, thanks for holding her so much! Thanksgiving was a blast with you guys!!!
Before Thanksgiving we went to my grandma's house. We call her Mama, and I'm not sure why but Spence likes to call her great great Mama sometimes, even though that is not the truth...Thanks for having us over! It was nice to be spoilled and we are looking forward to Feburary:)

Spence loved talking to Mama about all the things he could think of...he must have said "Great Mama," over 100 times! Spence loved spending time at her house inside and out.

Mama and Kelsi playing
Spence is so attached to his basketball he doesn't like going anywhere without it. See if you can spot it in the next few pics....

Yuma has the coolest park ever! Thanks Mama for taking us there! Spence sure had a blast! I still can't believe how much he insisted on going to a park while we were there!

Spence and Dad

Spence loved this airplane

Kelsi loves to swing. She's always so happy to be at the park.
Kelsi started crawling while we were visiting Mama. It was a little exciting! Now I'm having to chase her around and move her and all the things she can eat on the floor. Also closing the bathroom doors is necessary
Kyle is back in school and we are looking forward to Christmas break in a few weeks! I am loving this time of year where I can listen to Christmas music non stop and have the tree on all day(as much as I want to pay for). I'm struggling trying to wait for the after Christmas sales...I really want to buy some amazing cd's, nativity sets and of couse more decorations!!! I hope to be like my aunt some day and decorate everything even the bathroom Christmas-y:)
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big and cute! Glad you guys had a great thanksgiving!
It was so good to see you guys and seeing the Temple lights was a fun adventure too! I looove how Spenc say Row Row Merrie-- cracks me up and Great Great Mama is awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks. Looks like we ar driving to Phx on Monday afternoon and will stay till Sat or Sun. Talk to ya soon on The email!
Post a Comment