One year ago you were born! Happy Birthday Kelsi Doll! We sure love having you in the family! Thanks for all the smiles and sweet giggles! You still look good in purple and from the looks of things you lost some of that dark hair! I bought you some hair bands for small pony tails that I'm hoping you grow into this year. Thanks for wearing this headband for the picture. I know it's not your favorite!
Love,
Mom



3 comments:
Oh how precious!! She is adorable. I can't believe she is one! Happy Birthday Kelsi!
Wow, what an adorable picture and dress! A year old already, seems like her blessing and the visit at Kyle's parent's house was just last week!
She is so dang cute! I still remember when you guys were leaving for AZ and how tiny she was. That year has flown by!
Post a Comment