Kelsi celebrated her little one yr old birthday last Saturday with my Aunt and Uncle! It feels like she was just born, seriously! I can't believe how much she does now! She's nearly walking alone, she can say no, and ball on a regular basis! She says no most often when she knows she's getting into trouble like pulling on a cord or eating paper. I love how she tells on herself! When I hear her little no, no, no I go running! We love having Kelsi around! Spencer says "I love you Doll." At least once a day. I love it!
Look closely at those new teeth! This is about 2 weeks ago so now she's got both front teeth...With 4 teeth she can eat almost anything!
My sisters and cousin were able to come visit during their spring break! We swam when I wouldn't have thought it possible...in the "cold" (75 degrees) and when it got dark... Thanks for coming! Let's do it again!!!
Spencer and Kelsi on their 1st hunt of the day! Kelsi wanted to get the orange egg right away. She's almost able to walk
The kids loved the Easter egg hunts in the backyard! Thanks Uncle Roy and Aunt Merrie!!
Spencer is saying, "Hi Levi!" Kelsi eating her 1st candy bracelet. Really her 1st candy! Thanks for the package Grandma and Grandpa Jackman



No comments:
Post a Comment