Monday, November 1, 2010

Kelsi 6 months!


Kelsi turned 6 months on the 26th and I can't believe how fast she's growing up!! She got her 1st taste of rice cereal and had a hard time figuring out how to swallow without the spoon in her mouth. With each bite she would laugh and laugh...not sure why, but it was cute. My friend, Anne, took some pictures of her! I thought they turned out great!! Kelsi can now army crawl anywhere she wants and is so pleased with herself if she makes into the kitchen before I stop her. She has been talking more lately and I love to hear it! She's enjoys playing with Spencer, eating anything that isn't meant to be eaten (ie- reciepts, coloring book pages, tags, cords, etc), being held and walked around, playing with Dad, taking baths, and the toy piano. It's been awesome to see her grow up. My favorite thing to witness is her giggling at Spencer's special dance moves he does just for her!

No comments: