Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

How the trunk was decorated. Kyle was the spider passing out candy. It was cool because the kids didn't know how close to come and they were a bit scared, some just walked past.
Kelsi loved to eat her outfit so much she would grab a big wad suck on it while laying down. This is what happened after waiting too long for Spence to cooperate for a kid pic.

I hate how blurry they all are...Spencer let me put a mustache on him and it was so FUN! He enjoyed it after the 3rd time getting it done.


At the school there was a cool blown up toy that Spencer loved jumping around in and going down the slide.

Kelsi didn't get any candy, but she sure was cute!

Halloween this year was nice. Spencer didn't want to wear any of his costume so it was rough trying to get him into it 3 times last week! Each time I bribed him with a piece of candy, sometimes 2. I know bribing is bad and only leads to short term obedience, but all I needed was short term obedience...anyway he was a pirate and Kelsi was a purple fairy. We went to Kyle's school for games and trick or treating, then the next day there was a ward trunk or treat. The kids enjoyed it and Spencer stayed dressed up for all of it except the last 15 minutes, which was pretty darn good in my opinion considering the boots we found were about 3 sizes too big...What I loved most about Halloween is the WEATHER! I was around 70 at night, maybe a little warmer- PERFECT!

3 comments:

KLO said...

Love the trunk or treat decor! I would have kept walking too. That Kyle is one scary spider!! Looks like a fun filled week for you guys-glad you are enjoying the weather :)

Criscell said...

Halloween is PERFECT there!! I missed it so much this year since I had to bundle up my kids so they didn't freeze! How are you guys liking AZ? Fall/Winter is wonderful there. How does your husband like Midwestern? Hopefully you get to see him now and then!

Kenzi said...

Cute pictures! I'm very impressed with your trunk or treat! It's quite pathetic we never got together while we were both living in Utah! Are you guys coming back for Christmas or spending it alone with your cute little family? Hope all is well! Love you!