Monday, October 25, 2010

This is Fall???

Lots of people post about how beautiful fall is and how the weather is just perfect, etc. Well in Arizona fall is quite different...I have enjoyed the weather, however, it feels more like the summer heat I'm used to. I love that it's finally cooling down, usually between 85-90 degress at the hottest time of day! We have gone to some parks again and the slides and swings don't burn your skin! Today Spencer told me, "Mommy, hot (shaking his head no)" He was so excited to use the twisty slide again!

Okay, so this is really a pic of Spencer's cute face, but notice how green it all is behind him...

Look at the leaves...all 15 of them, none are cool colors either

Here's the tree those leaves fell from, it's the only tree around the complex that looks sort of "fall."

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Hey! Sounds like Arizona will be hot year round. Rexburg has been pretty good, we actually had the leaves change colors before they fell- that's a relief.
We still live in your old apartment. The face on the wall is doing great! I think he got a makeover, but he still looks good :D Haha
So far the pregnancy has been okay. I haven't thrown up yet and I just started my 2nd trimester.

Spencer is so big and your little girl is SOOO adorable! You guys make cute babies!

Mj said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Life with three is good...busy but good. Tennessee is along story but we were there for a lawsuit we are involved in, and mikes sister lives there we went to visit and take care of business so to speak :) Sounds like Arizona is treating you well, hope things are good.