
So sweet! Finally got a smile!

Spence and Play-Dough. He LOVES it and I'm trying not to get annoyed by how messy it is, my mom was right!

Spence and one of his new best friends, Sailor, at the park. She's a yr younger than he is, but they still have a blast!

So I got older. The fruit pizza was super delicious! We added vanilla pudding to the cream cheese frosting, YUM! I'm 27 and living it up. Old age is just right around the corner now:)

Future Dr.
Jackman had a White Coat Ceremony and he's well on his way to being a true blue Dr.

"Smiling"

Cabelas is so cool! We had no idea that there were so many animals inside.

Spencer thought these animals were giving
each other a hug!

He loves lions!
We are in week 9 now of med school. The last month went pretty fast. I think we are adjusting to Kyle's new schedule and able to get out and do some fun things together. Some days go by real quick and others not so much. I'm trying to enjoy the journey. I don't think I could do it without friends, and the awesome swimming pool we have here! By the way, we just had October General Conference and it was a blazing 98, no snow here!!!! Stop by anytime!
5 comments:
You are so gorgeous!! I love your hair right now. Your kids are super cute too. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun in AZ. It has just transformed into Fall overnight here and I'm SO not looking forward to the mass amounts of snow. Miss you guys!
Looks like you guys are having a blast! Brandt has an interview with Midwestern for dental school in November and I am very excited for him! His brother is in his 2nd yr of med school there and loves it. I kinda hope that we go there because I already have so many friends there and it would be awesome to get together and have our kids play!
You guys all look so good. I can't believe how big Kelsi is getting!
I HEART that pool!! Go swim in it for me! It's starting to get cold here in Idaho...hope I can survive fall/winter!! Cabellas is fun, isn't it? We went there often too. Congrats to your hubby on the White Coat Ceremony, and Happy belated B-day to you! I forgot we are the same age!
Sounds like you guys are adjusting really well! Fun to see Kyle in his "white coat." Tom got an interview in PA but I hope he gets one in AZ so we can come down there. You guys look great!
Post a Comment