Thursday, September 9, 2010

something about the kids

Kelsi is 4 months now and she can roll over both ways, giggle, and lately she has been taking after her older brother and sucking 2 fingers, but she prefers the last 2 instead of the middle ones, like Spence! We have been trying frantically to get her to use the pacifier, but it's no use....
During naps Spencer will wedge himself up in this headboard and sleep for hours! I wonder why he likes it in there? Spencer has been potty training. He rarely ever has a problem and he can stay dry at night; I am amazed. I feel like I had nothing to do with it. He's completely out of diapers now and lovin' life with his Elmo underwear!

Here's another shot of Kelsi for all you Grandpas and Grandmas and Greats!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my goodness!!! I wish you lived closer. Your kids are adorable. I miss you so much.

Jerica Jackman said...

Oh Man I do the same type of thing when I sleep, i get as close to the wall as I can I dont know why I guess ifeel secure or something like that... I cant wait to see you, and the kids and kyle of course!