In this video Spencer is asking to watch the video on the camera of us singing to him for his birthday. He loves that video and that song! It's hard to tell but he's trying to sing the happy birthday song!
We've been in Arizona now for a couple weeks and just as we all expected it's blazing HOT here! It's so hot that we have to keep the A.C. to like 82 degreess during the peak hrs or we'll have a hefty bill, otherwise it's at a cool 78. I've never lived in a place where the toilet seat remains warm day and night, the water from the tap is always warm even on all the way cold, the cupboards below the countertop are warm inside, the swimming pool water is almost the same temp as the outside so it's hard to tell you're getting wet, and after the sun goes down it's still 100+ degrees outside, without much wind!!!! Help we're melting!
Kyle is doing a great job going to school and studying all day almost. He's gone for about 11 hrs, but since we live so close to the school he comes home for an hour for lunch! I'm glad that he so focused on his studies during the day. I really want him to know the material well. When he gets home around 6:30 he focuses on his family. I bet it's tough to balence it all. We are still trying to get our apartment decorated. That's about all we have left now, so I'll post pics later.
We love the pool here and go swimming almost every day! We are making some new friends, which really helps since Kyle is gone so much. I think Im going to love AZ. There are lots of places to shop, thank goodness!



5 comments:
Yeah, it seems shopping is so much better than Rexburg about anywhere you go! What a beautiful painting! I can't get Sydney to stay interested for too long. Great smile picture!
Very cute grins on both of your kids! Only you would comment on warm toilet seats-I love it!! We will all be jealous of you in 2 months when the weather changes for all of us and AZ is perfect. Wont it be weird to carve a pumpkin, eat turkey and sing Christmas carols in shorts??
I"m glad you made it to AZ safely! It is super hot there. I love your little guys fuzzy blonde hair! And your little girl is getting so big! Very cute kiddos!
Sounds like you guys are so busy. I can't believe he is studying for 11 hours a day. Sounds crazy. I will for sure have to enjoy the next year with Tom before he starts school. Your kids are sure adorable. Sounds like you will be swimming a lot with that heat! We are excited about possibly coming down there. Glad we have your blog so we can keep in touch.
Yea! You made it to AZ!! I'm STILL jealous, even if it IS blazing hot there! You'll have the time of your lives and I miss it tons. So you're in San Lagos, right? I just heard how the ward got split and now you're not in that wonderful, awesome ward that I told you to make sure and be in! So sorry! I'm glad you're making some good friends. Soak up that pool for us!!
Post a Comment