Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Indecisive Me

Before....
Since I don't have a more recent picture of myself I have to use this one...just focus on how long my hair is...

After...
How it was styled that day after the cut
How I styled it today.
I think I have really big hair issues when it comes to deciding on how short to cut my hair. I have been wanting a short haircut like this since last summer and I have decided against it every haircut time until now. I got my last "short" haircut after Spencer was born 2 years ago and I didn't like it one bit. I am much more pleased with how this one turned out except for one thing...I miss the long hair! I do love how much volume it has now and I can do the "Utah Poof" super big if I want, but it dies down quickly so don't worry.
During the past year each time I would just get a "trim" I would feel disappointed with myself for not being more daring and doing what I think would look cute. Now I finally took the plunge (it's really not even that short!) and I find myself still feeling a little unsatisfied, I guess I just feel a little bad because I know that Kyle likes long hair better, but he supports me with whatever I want to do, afterall it's JUST hair! Maybe I just need another few days to get used to it!

7 comments:

KLO said...

Niiiiice! You finally took the plunge; your haircut is so cute! It looks like a great style that you can "poof" and also still wear it up to cool off from that hot AZ sun. I totally understand--it was a BIG step and it turned out great!!

Rachel said...

I love it! Very, very cute. It's got great shape and frames your face beautifully. You're gorgeous!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

I have the exact same issue! I got my hair cut short when Sydney was about a year old and I loved it and now I have gotten it cut twice since then but chickened out at the last minute as to how short. Brian actually likes my hair cut short because it was short when we met. But this cut looks really cute!

Cali said...

It's way cute! I'm the same as you, it's long right now and I'm trying to decide how short to go!

Zipper said...

very pretty! I like it. I'm the same way I want a short cut but my husband has informed me he does not want me to cut my hair so mine is still super long! So i just have to do lots of different colors!!Way to go girl!

Rodrigues said...

I think you look good!!

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

LOVE IT!!! You look amazing!!! We miss you!!!