
If only babies could talk...I bet she'd say something like, "Come on, MOM, enough pictures!"

One Sunday afternoon Spencer and Levi helped Grandma make popcorn- Spencer thinks that helping always includes sampling and tasting throughout the process...

All done, time to really eat!

Everyday Spencer asks to go to the park, and sometimes he gets his way! The swings are one of his favorite things to do. He calls them, "Weeeee" (in a high pitched voice) and moves his arm in a swinging motion.

An ice cream cone, what joy!

Kelsi-around 2 and a half months old.

I told Spencer to smile and hold her hand and this was the outcome-

Each Sunday she wears a new dress and I just HAVE to take a picture of her! This is one of my favorites I got it from the baby shower.
SPENCER'S BIRTHDAY BASH 2 yrs old Aug. 2nd

We had a small get together at my grandparents house to celebrate Spencer's birthday since we are so close to moving we decided it would be more fun to have a party early while family are close by. Kyle told him to go stand by his presents and smile for a picture...his smiles have been involving scrunched up faces and eyes closed tightly. Pay no attention to Kelsi getting passed around in the background:) Mom, don't be mad...(she doesn't like being photographed)
Kyle and I made him a little pinata, (how do I get that line over the 'n') We hit it with PVC pipe, and Spencer wasn't the one who broke it open. In fact after hitting it a few times he didn't even want another turn, so Sam, Kaysi, Marianne, and Kyle hit it till it finally broke. I put some powdered donuts, Zebra cakes, and oatmeal cream pies in it along with some tootsie pops. Only one Zebra Cake package got smashed. Spencer only cared about the tootsie pops and wanted one immediately! He ate it like Mr. Owl in about 3 bites, which really surprised me.
Only about 2 weeks till the big move!!!! I can't wait to be in Arizona and have a new adventure as Kyle starts Med. School. It's crazy to think that Spencer could go to school there before we move again!
3 comments:
Oh... all those pictures are so cute. I love the popcorn making ones with Levi - it is going to be so sad when they can't play together every sunday :( The video of Spencers birthday was so adorable, he acted so surprised that the candles went out. fun stuff.
That would be so nice for you guys to start school with Spencer there. I love the idea of finding a place and sticking around! Good luck with the move!
It was great to see you guys on Friday, as always! Your little ones are so cute! What a great idea to celebrate Spencer's B-day before the move and very creative with the home made pinata! I love it!
Post a Comment