THE LIONS
Ever since Spencer went on a walk around the block with Grandma, Spencer has been very attached to these lion statues! We usually visit "the lions" once a day sometimes more than that! There are a bunch of single guys renting from this house down the street with two lion statues on each side of the driveway and they don't mind little Spence visiting, thank goodness! Spencer lets me know that he wants to see the lions by saying, "walk, ROAR" and raising his hand up to look like the lion's paw, he's so good at making it all look so CUTE that I just can't refuse him! (unless it's bed time)
With each visit Spencer usually brings something new to "share" with the lion. He's brought about a dozen different balls and some hats! He tries to get the lions to catch the ball in their open mouth. I love how he thinks they are real!

"Smile Spencer!" This is his new cheesy grin when asked to smile! I just love it!
41 more days till the big move to Arizona! Time is just flyin'! I can't wait to be on our own again in a new place that has super hot weather! Change is fun and scary. I'm nervous for the long days without Kyle around much, but I'm excited to meet new friends and also hang out with some old ones!



4 comments:
Your son trying on shoes reminds me of Joe Jr. from While you Were Sleeping. Too funny! That's so sweet to hear that he's being such a sweet older brother. It doesn't surprise me. Hope everyone is having fun!
I love all sweet pics and captions. Thanks for letting us be a part of Kelsi's blessing day! Spencer is too cute with those lions!!!
congrats again on Kelsi! I love your little family photo :)
Best of luck on the move to AZ. Why are you moving down there??
Hey! How's it goin'? Are you ready to move to AZ? I"m SOOOO jealous! Want to take me with you? I miss it so much I can't even tell you. You're going to have a blast! Where did you decide to live? Your kids are super cute! How do you like being the mom of two now?
Post a Comment