303 is how many balls Spencer now owns! He got a ball pit from my parents (as an early birthday gift) instead of a ride on toy with wheels because he loves balls so much! My parents came to take Spence and I shopping at Toys R Us and let Spence choose a ride-on toy, but when I tried to get him to try it out and go for a spin down the isle he began kicking and crying and just wanted off. He wanted to run over to the ball isle across the way and throw all the balls off the shelf so that's basically what he did. It was obvious what had to be done. Spencer broke tradition and got a ball pit. In my family my grandparents always got my siblings and me our "1st set of wheels" on our first birthday. So my mom now being a grandma decided to keep the tradition alive, but Spencer had his own ideas. This is his first time playing in it just after he'd woken up from his nap!
6 years ago



4 comments:
that is sweet! My first guy still doesn't like anything that has wheels and he is 2 1/2. He always loved the balls too!
he looks like he is having a ball!!! Ha, I am totally giggling at myself and my attempt at humor and double meanings....
what an awesome toy! I'm sure he loves it. Have you decided what you're doing about a "cake" for his birthday?
Yes the beans were from our garden, they did turn out good. Yes it was my cousin that got married...well actually two of my cousins got married while I was home. Mike doesn't like store bought beans so I guess it is good that I learned how to can them.
Post a Comment