Spencer grabbed the candle with his fingers and put it out. It sorta scared me, but he wasn't hurt. I guess he's got some skills with fire. You can hear my younger siblings talking in the background. Marianne gave him his first bite. This is long so feel free to quit watching whenever you want! He quickly figured out how to turn into a giant sticky mess. I thought I was wise not getting involved with frosting, but it was just as messy. He went straight to the tub after this and Kyle gave him a bath!
He was unsure how to handle this wrapped gift. It was a McQueen from Cars, but it kept talking and making car noises. Spence squeals and gets out of its way when it starts driving towards him.



3 comments:
He is sooooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Spencer!! I can't believe he is walking and doing all those cute gestures. They grow up so quickly.
Happy Birthday Spencer! He's getting sooooo big!
KJ
We want to see you!!! My phone number is the same! -Kelli
Post a Comment