
One day while Kyle was gone studying I decided it was time to introduce Spencer to his first FORT! He was entertained watching me put it together, and really he's just a bit young to understand all the amazing things forts are good for, but it was something new and different.

I think he mainly wonders what's going on. He was hesitant to crawl in, but with a little help he found his way.

Once I was there with him he had a better time, but it was kind of dark and since he's too young to talk about exciting things he just stared at me so I talked to him about how cool forts are.

Spencer sometimes seems a little dog-like. He has found a new hobby of chewing on socks. Only his socks. Kyle and I really aren't a fan of it. Within a few minutes he's got the whole thing drenched enough to wring out, it's kind of gross so we take the socks away as soon as we notice!

He's really crawling up a storm and his new favorite hang out is right by the front door, it's not not the most ideal spot to play so I chase him down and move him somewhere else.

I feel like I've lead you all astray on that last post his teeth weren't really identifiable in that one picture I said to click on, but now they are visible! After getting these two his drool flow has really become normal and almost non-
existent! It's nice to have his clothes stay dry all day!

He really likes pears!
ONLY 9 DAYS TILL GRADUATION!!!!!!!
9 comments:
OK well this has nothing to do with your post but you are pregnant!?!??! I just noticed your widget off to the side. Oh my gosh that is so exciting! Have you been sick??
I guess I should also comment and say that Spencer is so cute! I think I've probably said this before but I love his big eyes! Oh and Lilimae loves pears, too.
phelps, i can't believe how much bigger spencer looks then my little guy. he is only a month older and looks way bigger! How crazy. anyway hope you guys are doing well. oh and by the way i'm to cali! see ya, reeves
Yeah- I am wondering the same thing...are you pregnant?!!!!! And I noticed that he likes the front door too- he always goes for it when I babysit! I was wondering if it was because he wanted to get away haha!
Wow Alyssa only nine days to graduation?? That is beyond awesome! As well as expecting another baby! Congratulations!
congrats for graduation and number two. Two is a whole new ballgame. If you need tips let me know cause by the time yours gets here I should be a pro, I hope!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! ARE you REALLY pregnant or is this an April fools joke?? ;) Spencer is sooo adorable!
What a cute mom you are!
I just wanted to let you know that I am so sad that you have moved. I really miss you. I went VTing today and it was so weird without you - come back?? - that's ok. Oh yeah, I finally did something with my blog. I will try and keep in touch that way, it is so cool.
Post a Comment