
We were so happy that it wasn't snowing! Here we are with my parents (Alyssa). I'm so glad they could be there.

Kyle's parents. It was so nice to have our parents with us supporting us. Really we couldn't have made it so far without them!!!

Our dads standing by the emergency pole. When any college kid is in a financial emergency dads are almost always the first ones to get the call. I guess that is one of the duties of a dad. My dad didn't think that pushing the red button would do anything so he pushed it and suddenly the blue light on top lit up and began spinning around then a voice called out, "Yes can I help you?" We all stood there a little confused for a minute while Kyle spoke into the speaker and said, "Oh, no everything's fine, it was an accident." My dad laughed saying he only pushed it lightly. I thought it was cool to see what happened when it got pushed because I've seen these poles up all over campus, but I've never known what actually happens when the button gets pushed.

After 6 years we finally did it!!! Thanks to missions and some last minute change of plans.

Remember back in high school how it's cool to take a picture next to your car? Well here we are this car has lasted us through two winters in Rexburg and it's been amazing.


This is where our siblings will be graduating in the future. We will get to tell our kids..."I remember when that building wasn't even built yet..." I feel a little sad we missed it by a year, but really it's time to move on!
7 comments:
Wow congrats to both of you. That is quite an accomplishment!
Congratulations on graduating! That's neat that you both graduated the same semester.
phelps, congrats! That is so awesome that you two graduated! That seemed so fast since we talked last! good for you two! and yes we have to hang out soon because i'm moving to cali! call me. reeves
Yeah! Congratulations! Now onto another stage of life :) Good for you guys for sticking it out for all 6 years, it can be real tough.
Congrats!! I didn't realize you were in rexburg. My sister just moved from there and we visited her all the time. I could have met up with you for lunch. :) Do you know where you are going now? Congratulations again.
Congratulations you two!! It's exciting! What are the plans now?
KJ
Hey Jackmans! Clearly you all have been doing well! We just found your blog and hope you dont mind our gooing over your little boy! He is getting so big! What a cutie! Congrats to you both on graduation! Shoot us your email and we would love to add you to our blog list and keep in touch!
Wendi and Jeff
Post a Comment