As most of you know, I posted a baby widget on the side of my blog, but alas it was just an April Fools joke mainly for my mom. Each year I try and do some really random joke to someone in my family. Last year I called my 15 year old brother at 7:00am and told him to go check the news because the high school had caught on fire during the early morning, and school had been cancelled because of it. He was so tired and in such a daze (because I had also woken him up) that he fell for it big time! He was excited about not having to go to school and got pretty disappointed when it was just an April Fools, but hey, what are big sisters for?
By the way, my mom who usually falls for everything didn't believe it for a second, and she texted me back saying, "Ha ha ha what a nice April Fools joke pregnancy!" I asked her how she knew and she said, "How long have you been my child?" Oh well, there's always next year!
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment