Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's up

Bouncing buddies... Spencer and Anthony love to play. It was so fun to babysit and see how they interact; he kept Spencer pretty entertained too.
It was so nice of my aunt and uncle to give these fish to Spencer. They really add a lot to the room since he has no baby decorations put up. He loves those fish! Everytime Kyle gets him out of his crib he lets him touch a fish and make them move. Spencer will stare and stare at the wiggly fish!

How does this happen? One Sunday morning before church Kyle was holding Spencer and went to switch him from one arm to the other when suddenly we hear this tearing fabric sound and sure enough, there you have it the rip of all time! It torn along the seam, but why did it tear in the first place? P.S. This shirt is kinda expensive and high quality....we blame the dryers here, sometimes our laundry smells more like it's about to catch fire then the dryer sheet that was put in. Side note: This shirt has lasted about 3 yrs! Kyle bought it after his mission, and he wore it the day we got married.
My new drawing hobby is at a pause until I can get a notebook of good quality paper. Kyle is still really good at studying for long hours. I'm glad he can do that, even though it's hard not to have him around. The other night he stayed up all till 4:00am finishing a genetics test. I really don't know how he does it. I got a 96% on my dev. psych test. The screen at the testing center that pops up the score flashed me a "fantastic!" I think that was the first time I've seen that...not that all my test scores are lousy, but sometimes...
Spencer has learned two new things...clapping and giving high 5's! He's really a ton of fun to play with!
Only 24 more days till graduation!

5 comments:

Cali said...

Yay!!! 24 days! That is pretty dang awesome! :)

Becky said...

Yeah! The light at the end of the tunnel! (Been there, done that, don't want to do that again).

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

wow! he can give high-5's! That is so cool! Congrats on the great score!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I can't believe his shirt ripped like that either! Thats so weird...but kinda funny! I love the feeling of getting a "fantastic" or something on the screen at the testing center too! And I cant wait to babysit for you today! YAY!

Kenzi said...

Hey! I found you guys!! This should give you my link...not that there is much to see- after I am done I will have more time to post..we will have to hang out this summer!! :o) 12 more days!!