Spence is figuring out how to make crawling work. He is has this odd method of belly flopping after a crawl step. It's actually kind of nice that he hasn't caught on with high speed because I'm not that fast...yet!
After Spencer crawled/flopped to the kleenex box I let him have one (He pulled one out). He used to eat them, but now he just rips them up into tiny tiny pieces. It's hard to pick them all up and if I happen to leave a stray piece, he will crawl over to it and eat it later!
Things are going well for us. We are loving the warmer weather and today I went for my first walk outside with Spencer after so LONG. I'm so glad to be able to go outdoors! Kyle is studying his life away, jk...He's working hard so we will have a good future. I'm glad he takes his responsibility so seriously. This is the LAST semester here so he has to do well! I feel like I'm just getting the hang of cooking meals, housework, and keeping Spencer happy! I am starting a new hobby....DRAWING! With only two classes I don't have too much homework and Spencer is such a good kid. I need something fun to do. I would love to oil paint, but with our current situation I don't think it would be a good idea for now. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to drawing, so wish me luck. I have a tendency to start over quite a bit before I finish something, which usually means I never finish it.



4 comments:
Phelps i can't believe spencer is crawling already. he is only a month older then my little guy and my guy can't even sit up yet, or roll! so yeah we are working on it!! i think my babies are way to rollie pollie!!
I am so jealous that you only have one more semester left! Lucky! I think its great that you are starting to draw- I didnt even know you did that! You will have to show me what you are working on next time you girls come over!
Good luck with drawing Alyssa! You'll do great!
Alyssa, thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It was so great to hear from you. I looked at your blog and you have the cutest little family. Isn't is so much fun being a mommy. Spencer is so cute. It is so crazy because it seems like just yesterday we were going out with Heidi on our lunch break. Wow. I am so glad to have heard fom you and I hope that we can get together some time when you're in Utah. I hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks again. -Alyssa (Garfield)
Post a Comment