
Kyle is feeding the ducks. I was too, it's just that I don't like my pictures very much. There's a really nice nature park where I used to love to take walks, but now there are too many mosquitos and it gets crowded easily.

Kyle is posing in front of the mississippi, j/k. it's the nature park in Rexburg.

Kyle and I love to take pictures of sunsets, this is a good one.

I don't know why Kyle is making this face...Jon, my brother, came to visit for a few days last week. It was nice to have him with us. We went on many adventures like swimming, devo, he went to the temple, and grocery shopping!!! Oh, yeah we went to the bookstore too, but I couldn't walk across campus so I drew him a map and he found it on his own. By the time I got the car and parked it and walked my slow way he was already done with his shopping and ready to go. He is applying to come here by Feb. 1st!!! I'm so excited.

Oh, look!!! It's me. We stopped in Inkom Idaho on our way to Utah, the doctor said to get out and stretch every hour and a half so I wouldn't go into labor on the drive to Utah. I'm holding a bag of grapes. Lately I love eating grapes. I was walking around this dirt spot trying not to get dirt in my flip flops. This is a tiny city, everyone that drove past us waved, especially the farmers on tractors. It reminded me a little of Mapleton Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment