Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Ok so I don't like this picture, but I like to post a lot at a time and this is what we have so you get to see the good, bad, and hideous. For about a week we thought this blob-like thing was a dead lamb. From the road it really looked like one and we'd pass this place on the way to the store. We ventured out one day to investigate, but as it turned out it was just a pile of dead grass.
This is our excited Happy Birthday Jeremy picture we sent him last Wednesday. It was around 11:17 p.m. we were a little tired.
On our walks to the park, we feed the ducks. There was a white one which was rare, so Kyle took a picture.
Brad and Janae stopped by, (Kyle's brother and his wife), they were visiting for Father's Day and Janae had a baby shower. We are about five weeks apart.
The cousins are coming. Janae is so CUTE pregnant and I am just a little large!

We got 'em beat, even with all of their belly sticking out abilities there's no competition.

No comments: