
I decided that this picture wasn't soooo bad so here you go. I don't look like my usual self, but it's ok. I constantly have to remind myself, just three more weeks and things will change!!!! P.S. for any of you that wish the pictures were larger all you have to do is click on it and the hugeness will occur.

Kyle has skills. He snapped this one and I didn't even know I would be in it. After he took it I asked him if you could see my belly and he said that's basically all that you can see! Another Inkom shot.

This happy group is eating pizza. We ordered Papa John's. It was very delicious. From left to right, Brad, Jerica, Jake (a cousin) then blurry Kyle. I took it, and it's blurry:( We are waiting for the fireworks to start in Salt Lake. We got to spend the 4th with Kyle's side of the family, except for Nora, (Kyle's mom) she had to work. She gave us instructions to only have 80% fun since she couldn't be there and she would have 20%.

The rest of the group, Janae, and another cousin, Adam. Janae and I sat in camping chairs. It was a huge blessing. I cannot sit on the blanket, the discomfort is intense.

On Saturday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. Tyler loves to swing. He was in that thing for hours even when no one was there to push. My dad was pushing him a lot. It's funny because Tyler will keep this really uneasy focused look on his face while saying, "wheeeeee," like he loves it. It was confusing, but he knows what he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment