Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my escape to Utah...

Josh had just gotten here for a visit. He rode his very small motorcycle. It can go about 50 miles an hour, but he keeps it around 45. I think I would die if I tried to ride it. At least the colors are nice, silver and lime green!

My family at my grandparents. We are in the backyard. Uncle Lionel is in the red shirt and he is passing out the ice cream treats. I ate so much that day, I bet I gained a few more lbs. Sean is anxiously waiting for his ice cream.

My uncles. Uncle Lionel kept his back to the camera, jewel, Uncle Craig's girlfriend, is hiding behind the ice cream.


Here's another shot of the clan. Uncle Paul is showing off his muscles. Look how buff he is! Tyler is in the back, I'm not sure what he's looking at. Jon and mom are talking while Grandpa Dean gets the dessert
Sam and I are playing badminton. It was pretty funny because I couldn't ever move fast enough to pass it back to him. We had fun though.


After we ate we talked for a while. It was really great. I got to hear about labor stories and we tossed around the pros and cons of getting an epidural. I love to hear others experiences! Starting with me from left to right, Me, Jon, Aunt Stephanie, Aunt Tammy, Grandma, Josh, and Uncle Lionel.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey Alyssa! Long time, no talk. I can't believe you are having a baby boy. It seems like just yesterday we were hurrying to first period and eating breakfast in the car on the way there. LOL Anyway, I'm very excited for you! Keep in touch.