Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Newest Jackman!!!

Yeah, so this isn't my favorite picture...but I suppose there's a good reason for taking it. I'm 39 weeks or more

I was so happy not to be sent home...the pain level was tolerable then- the epidural only numbed one side!

Kelsi Lynn Jackman:) Weighing a total of 7 lbs 7 oz; 20 and a half inches long. She has a very swollen face here! It was nice to have HER! There was no more guessing or wondering if the 85% chance was really a boy. You can't tell here, but the most amazing thing to me is that she was born with a nice amount of dark brown hair!!!

Spencer got to stay up past his bedtime for a quick visit! He loved the arrival of the "baby"...as he calls her

Spencer is the best big brother! He has been hearing about having a baby sister for so long and now he can finally meet her.


Kelsi was 2 days late- born April 26th, 2010 at 7:10pm. I checked into the hospital at 4pm (I was almost to a 7) it was nice to go so quickly.

16 comments:

Anne said...

I am so excited for you. I have been waiting and waiting, wondering when this little cutie would arrive. She is beautiful.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! Congratualtions. Happy mother's day!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Oh my goodness!! How exciting :) She is so dang cute!!!! Congrats!

Kenzi said...

CUTE! I especially love the last picture with the pink flower! Now that I'm done with school we need to get together at least once before you guys leave!

Zipper said...

Congrats! She is just beautiful! I hope you and baby are doing well! Your little guy is so handsome too! You and HNA Bushman had babies pretty close to the same time!

Michele said...

She is adorable, congratulations!

Kathie said...

She's absolutely beautiful Alyssa! I'm glad that it went quickly for you. I look forward to seeing you and your cute baby!:D

Chaci said...

Congrats! She's so cute!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I'm glad it went well for you!

paigeejeffnkids said...

oh, so sweet! congratulations mom, dad, and spencer!

Abby said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited that you got a little girl!! She is gorgeous!

Jessica said...

She's absolutely gorgeous!! I SO wish I could see her in person and cuddle her. I'm so glad that you finally have her here and that Spencer seems to be doing so well with the change. We sure do miss you guys!

Criscell said...

Wow!! Congrats! She is just darling! I'm so glad everything went well. I can't believe you were already at a 7 when you went in! How do you stand the pain for so long at home?!? Did you decide where you're living when you get to AZ? Hope all goes well with the move.

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

SOOO cute!! Can't wait to see her in person!

Rodrigues said...

WOW!!! She is so beautiful. And can I say, you are too. How are you 39 weeks preggers and still looking fabulous.

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is adorable! I am so happy for you and your growing family!