Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exciting Times!!!

Thanks to my Uncle we have been able to get a 2002 Honda Odyssey. It's super nice compared to anything we've had before and we are very grateful to drive this luxurious vehicle. The color honestly isn't our fav, but overall it's got some super great features!

This was his first cone. He didn't quite know how to lick it so he wanted a spoon. We eventually had to spoon out the ice cream so he could eat it more easily from a bowl. After he finished his ice cream he went back to the cone, since Kyle and I were crunching on ours he realized that maybe a cone could be good too. He took a few bites from the top, but then decided to crunch it in his fist, which made the finger hole! It was a pretty entertaining experience.

Spencer and Levi do pretty well spinning, but Spencer has a tendancy to clobber Levi. I feel so bad for Levi, who eventually leaves Spencer to his own craziness by running down the hall with a toy. Kyle has been encouraging Spence to jump and he's able to do it now.


We took Spencer to Salt Lake to see some planes take off. He loved it, but was wishing that there were more. We were there about 20 minutes and saw 5 planes. He has really been into planes, helicopters, and birds! It's fun to see what things he likes as he gets older.

I know I need to post a picture of me this pregnancy. I have been doing much better on the weight gain. I'm a lot less than I was with Spence, but still getting a picture taken just doesn't sound fun. I have 6 weeks to go! I'm hoping really it's only 4, but we'll see! Still no word from the "U," but they have till April 1st.

2 comments:

Criscell said...

LOVE your new van--I'm SUPER jealous!! Are you ready to move here yet? Our weather has been perfect lately. I'm so sad to leave...=(

Rachel said...

Alyssa,
Your little boy is so grown up now. How exciting! What a cutie. Looks like you guys are doing great. We were a little slow to get on the blog train, but we've finally joined. We've got a private blog. Drop me an email if you'd like to see it at rgwilde@gmail.com.