Friday, March 5, 2010

April is COMING!!!

One Sunday Spencer and his cousin, Levi, were visiting Grandma and Grandpa giving lots of hugs and kisses! Spencer kisses are funny because he comes at you with his mouth open wide and then clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth-sometimes it's very slobbery!
Grandpa took a small snooze and Spencer wanted to watch very closely as he slept. I can't imagine how boney and stabby that must have felt to have Spence in that position on top of you.

The top bunk is one of Spence's favorite hang out places. I throw balls up to him and he throws them anywhere but my direction. I think he loves to watch how I have to run around the room and pick them up to throw them back. This game has become less and less popular due to my increasing belly and heartburn. Picking things up off the floor is something to avoid at all costs for the next month and a half:)


Spencer is enjoying the jets! Kyle decided he should try it out. He really liked it! I was surprised. He would just let his arms float up to the top and when we had to shut it off he wasn't too happy.
I'm looking forward to April because I can't wait to know where we will be for med school, (the U is an option), and I will have a baby (girl)-I'm not nearly as nervous now that I know what to expect. I'm ready for the LABOR, but I want the baby to stay put as long as it's not a day past the 24th!! I'm 32 weeks now! Spence just woke up-gotta run!

1 comment:

The Spencers said...

A Little Girl!!! How fun. Were excieted for you guys. Hope all goes well!