Lets not forget about Halloween! Spence was a monkey and decided to throw his bucket for some reason! We went to a ward trunk or treat, but Spence didn't get much candy...we didn't want him to.
The update: I haven't gotten a 2nd ultrasound even though I really wanted to. I tried twice, but my doctor kept telling me that we should wait. I still can, but now I'm switching doctors and I really don't care that much. I'm thinking it's a girl and if it's not, then I'm already prepared. I feel/look super big, but I know there's still more to come. Girl names are hard to think of. Kyle and I will probably make a list to take to the hospital within the next couple months. I have one little girl outfit so far...maybe I should get some more? I love shopping, especially for girl things so I really am looking forward to getting some baby clothes. There's such a huge variety compared to boy clothes. I'm 28 weeks now due April 24th.
Kyle is still at the "U" working in the research lab. We will find out April 1st if he has been accepted to the University of Utah. Most likely we will end up in AZ and we are really looking forward to it. We have been looking at the student loans and all the debt we will have from med school - it's quite a chunk! We knew it would be, but now that the time has arrived to get the loans it makes us want to save everything we can:) We are looking at apartments and houses for rent in AZ. It's fun...mostly.
Spencer is just starting nursery and he cries...we have been going back in there every so often, but I think we will just leave him be. The leaders are really helpful and can calm him down, so everything will be fine. He has just started saying some new words! I'm very excited because I was getting worried that he might just keep quiet FOREVER...jk. He says: yeah, no, hi, bye, ball, moe (more) and hat. He quit saying apple, but I'm sure it will come back. He is officially done with bottles and has been sleeping through the night. His teeth have all finally come through so we can get rest at night!!!! He had his first dentist appointment on the yesterday and did okay. We were worried because he has some brown build up on his front eight teeth, but the dentist said that is was just staining and he has no idea why some kids get it and others don't. Spence went through a two minute cleaning and screamed the whole time. Kyle had to pin him down in the chair, but now his teeth sparkle!



2 comments:
very cute! How are you guys! HOpe all is well!
Love all the pics. It's so cute when they start to talk more. Crew's favorite word is "ball". He says it 20 times a day. I hope you get a girl! It's so fun to have one of each.
Post a Comment