Kyle and I are super excited to say that he got into Midwestern and we will be moving out to Arizona sometime in July. I have felt like this day was so far away, but we're in and on to the next phase of schooling. I'm a little nervous to be so far from family with 2 kids, but I'll figure it out. Luckily I have an Aunt and Uncle close by and also some of our good friends from Rexburg are going to be there too. I hear it's VERY hot in July...I'm glad I won't be pregnant! I've also never dealt with these:
I hope Spence and I don't get stung. I wonder how you kill them? Kyle has informed me that they don't like AC so I guess that's nice to know. I really am way excited to be in Arizona. I love hot weather (as long as I'm not pregnant) and Spence likes swimming. I suppose we will be doing that often depending on where we live. 

So I had an ultrasound just before Thanksgiving. The baby was facing towards my back and kept its legs crossed the whole time. I even sat up for a while and still we couldn't get a "for sure" check. I left with the doctors assuring me that they are 85% sure it's a GIRL! I really want to believe it, but I just HAVE to know for SURE so in a month I'm getting another opportunity for a peek to verify. As for now I'm putting my shopping desires on hold and just being patient...ha ha. I'm 19 weeks by the way.



13 comments:
Congratulations on the schooling! It is definitely a nice feeling to know what you're going to be doing and where you're going to be. And I hope you're having a girl, too! That would be so fun! We would both have one of each!
That's really exciting for you and Kyle to be able to move on to the next phase in your life, although I am very sad that you will be moving away. I have loved getting to know you as a friend. I would get another ultra sound done to be sure if I were you too, that's hard not knowing! Good luck!
Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you that you know where and when you are going to med school!! Yippy!! Such a load off your mind.
yay!!! Congrats! Kyle will do great, and so will you!
You'll love Arizona!!! I don't know if i ever told you that, thats where i'm orignaly from. But it really is a great place. What part will you be in?
CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you both!! That is the one my brother in law went to right? You guys should be able to get a house for way cheap!! We need to get together some time... it is depressing we live in the same state and never see each other!! Love ya!!
Hey girl! I'm so excited for you guys! AZ is HOt but so much fun. You guys will do great, even with 2 kiddos! And yes we could only decorate our tree half way. I'm the same way you are about having to clean up the mess, NO thanks!!! Goodl luck to you guys!
I am so excited for you!! What an adventure you have ahead of you and A GIRL....so fun!! Congrats!
Hey girl, i think you gave me your address once before but i can't find it and i want to send you a christmas card. so may i have your address please! thanks,fal
Alyssa congratulations on school! AZ would be great, then you won't have to deal with these cold cold winters! :) Let us know when you find out if it's a boy or girl! :)
Alyssa,
I don't have your email, but wanted to let you know a few of us are going to try a prenatal yoga class on February 9th. It is from 7:15-8:30. I got us a deal, so it is only $5. I'd love for you to come.
Tara
Cute blog! You're going to LOVE having a girl! They are so much fun. Congrats on med school again!
Congratulations!! Do you know if it is a girl for sure now??
Post a Comment