For our date we took Spence and went bowling at the Rex! It was pretty hip, and empty because we went at 5:00 to beat the dating traffic. Spencer was asleep, but once he heard the pins getting clobbered he woke right up. He was scared at first, but soon calmed down. Anyway, for the record Kyle got 177 with 5 strikes and 3 spares! I just got 95. If I don't brake 100 then I feel like there must have been too many gutter balls, which is exactly the case! Then we went to G's Dairy and got some super deluxe ice cream! If you like ice cream then go there the prices are amazing and it tastes reeeaally good!Funding provided by the BSJ's
Thanks so much!!!!



5 comments:
Sounds fun! Enjoy it now before Spence gets to big to take along. We used to take our oldest even to movies and she didn't even wake up!
haha, my goal is always the same as well, to break 100. the last time I went, we took a toddler so we could tell the we "needed" bumpers. but they didn't really help....too much
Love your blog! So cute! I was on a bowling team when I was 8 months pregnant with Estin... sad to say, I did better then than I ever have!!! We'll have to go sometime and watch our husbands clobber us... unless we wait another 3.5 months than I might stand a chance. :)
Sounds like you guys are gaving fun in Rexburg! We miss it there, but Evanston is treating us well so far. As for snow, we don't have much--a little though. It's been extremely cold around here. I guess that's typical fr January! Thanks for commenting on our blog. I didn't think anyone ever looked at it!!
Love the pictures of Spencer. I can't believe he is getting so big/old! Seems just like yesterday that you were sitting in research, swollen beyond belief. How is school going? Is this your last semester? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment