
This picture has nothing to do with Christmas, but I just thought, like any mom, my little boy looks so cute

The second time I put Spencer in here he decided to start chewing on this thing, and then he began trying to wrap his tongue around it...basically he created a lake of drool on the tray.

This is the only picture I took of New Years Eve. We went to my uncle's house to play games, and Spencer kept waking up from all of our laughing, so at midnight he was still awake! I think this might be one of his favorite holidays.

During the Christmas break Spencer tried his first foods rice and bananas. He did much better at eating then I thought and the spoon didn't make him gag.

My brother Michael didn't realize all that he was getting himself into by putting Spence on his shoulders...drool and a good hair pulling!

This is a rare beauty. Grandpa Scott, and Spencer dressed as twins! Glasses and all.


One big happy family...It is a Jackman tradition to have the children all sleep in the same room Christmas Eve. Since everyone left and moved out except for the youngest, Jerica, we decided to let the tradition live on one more year. Jerica is at mine and Kyle's head then Brad and Janae slept on an air mattress in the kitchen. It was quite an adventure, but the nice thing was that I didn't hear any snoring! Spencer and Levi got their own bedrooms and Spencer ended up waking up around 5am. I was super tired after that.

Janae, my sister in law, got Spencer and Levi matching PJs. They are super cute and very soft. You can already tell they are going to be best friends...

Spencer loved opening his presents. I think he was more interested in the paper than the actual gift

Cousin fun!

Spencer loved the feel of the Christmas tree
2 comments:
He is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment