He loves this toy!Kyle's hiccups made him squeal. He seems to stare at the camera between hiccups. He just likes watching it. After I made this video I showed it to him, but he kept trying to bring it to his mouth, which would make it all slobbery, so I had to take it away.
Here's a smile he would only do after I smiled at him. I don't like talking while I'm taking a video, but I think he was wondering what I was doing.
Yea!!!! Finals are finally over for Kyle. Yesterday was a very long day. He left around 9am and got home around 10pm. He had 3 tests to take and study for. It is nice to have this break now. School starts again on January 7th. It is our last semester! Kyle has another FULL load and I am taking 3 classes. We are going to visit our families for Christmas. It will be fun to see everyone and play games! I love games!!!!
Kyle is studying to take the driver's ed test for Idaho. It should be no sweat after what he went through yesterday. I have learned that cooking dinner everyday isn't as bad as I thought, and it's still possible to do with Spencer. Spencer has learned that if he sticks his arm through the crib bars it is hard to pull back through.



4 comments:
You both will be going to school! That's insane! Wow! More power to you! I love the random comments strung together there at the end! So funny!
You have the cutest baby!!! I can't wait to have one...I am sure I will do lots of photo shoots too! And don't you just love the feeling of having the semester over! Well have fun!
I love that Spencer drools in the hair while on the shoulders-that is so great! Hope you are having a great holiday season!
Hey Alyssa, Yes I am related to Alyse. I married her brother. Hope your holidays are great!
Post a Comment