Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me, Sing?

I just realized tonight that I really enjoy singing Christmas songs! I usually don't enjoy singing unless there is a piano and like 30 other people singing so there is no possible way my voice can be heard. I know caroling is kind of old fashioned, but I think I would have a blast! Watch out...

3 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

phelps, i know you can sing because we sang before every charla in the mission!!! hna. reeves!!

Vivian said...

you can totally sing! I love your wedding pictures! Thanks, I hope everything goes well too. I hope everything goes well for you and Kyle. Do you guys like killer bunnies? We finally bought it and some extensions for it and we need to play it with more people.

Anonymous said...

Phelps, i do live in utah and no i'm not going out of state for the holidays! so lets get together when you come down. I live just south of ogden. it's called south weber. you should totally stop by on your way to murrey. let me know if you can! fallon