Monday, February 2, 2009

6 months, plus a brief update!

If you aren't in the mood to look at Spencer turn back now, this is a Spencer photo shoot!
Notice how clean our apartment looks here, but the one above gives proof that we are messy sometimes

This is his classic pose; sucking two fingers.



OH, man, what a cutie! I tired to get his most beautiful smiles, but they weren't coming out.

This shot shows off his almost pudgey cheeks!


Kyle and I are doing well and loving our last semester of school! Kyle still has much, MUCH, more school after this, but at least we are finishing step one. There are only 10 more weeks left, not that I'm counting. My three classes are perfect to be able to get homework done and spend most of my days playing with Spencer! I've been teaching him how to say mom, but so far he just says the "om" which sounds more like "um" then anything. At least it's a start...
Kyle has been studying and taking tests what feels like his whole married life. He now has the study "stuff" for the MCAT, so if he gets a break from tests and homework, it's on to that. I'm glad he'll be able to prepare well for that massive test. I'm also grateful that I don't have to take it as well.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Alyssa, I am so excited to be a part of your blog and be able to keep up to date with each other (even though we still live in the same apartment complex)! Spencer is so cute! I love his big eyes. He looks like a ladies man in a few of these pics. :)

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Spencer is so cute! My little sister used to suck her fingers like that too and I think its adorable!

Anonymous said...

spencer is so dang cute! I swear he looks so much older then my little Damian but he really isn't that much older! Does he have any teeth yet? Damian has his two bottom teeth now! So cute! Fallon

Shawnee said...

How adorable! I wasn't in town this weekend, but I will be at the end of February. I'll be sure to call so I can come and visit.