To celebrate the doctor's visit we (Me) wanted to buy a little outfit. I have been pregnant for a very long time now and it's so nice to finally know it's a boy!!!! Kyle was a good sport and went with me even though it's cold, dark, and started snowing again. I can't wait to hold the little tot, it was so cool to see him wiggling around. Oh yeah, for the record in case some of you have yet to experience the ultrasound, it's not very comfy. I felt really squished at times and I can only imagine how this little guy appreciated it.
We began at Wal-mart, it's not a superstore so the selection was very grim. The first cute outfits I could find were for little girls. It didn't take long to realize that for every one boy outfit there were like 20 girl outfits. Kyle did a quick run through the clothes and started looking at more practical things like cribs, and toys. All alone I began to realize that I didn't like any of the boy outfits there except for the premie ones, which I didn't want to buy in case this baby is a nine pounder. I found Kyle a few isles down and told him the dilema. We headed off to Kmart, fall apart, where the selection was much grander, and the clothes were a way better deal. Kyle found the overalls, and the little red pj's were half price (plus they are very soft). I wanted to keep looking over every last article of clothes to be sure that those were the best, anyone who's shopped with me knows it can be a while....of course they were the best so we bought them and left. Every hour or so I shout out, "Guess what, it's a boy!!!!!!" Kyle laughs, we are so happy!!!! Today was a good day.



No comments:
Post a Comment