Well it is official, we are having a healthy baby BOY! We are so excited. We had been counting down the days then the hours, then at the last minute I went in to wake up Alyssa and she was "too tired to get up". Can you imagine that? She got me all excited for it and then right before the apointment she just wants to sleep right through it? Finaly I convinced her that no matter how tired she was we needed to go or we would never get another apointment with all the anxious mothers in line here in MaternityLand.
So we were sitting in there waiting for the doctor to come in and it felt like forever. The lady comes in and when she starts the machine going she starts measuring all the limbs and everything first, taking time to point out the bladder and kidneys, stomach and every other vital and non vital organ you could think about. The only one that she was not showing us was the one that us and every other parent wants to know most about. As she was showing us the bladder, I was thinking, "I don't see anything, it must be a girl." At the same moment Alyssa was thinking "It's a boy I know it's a boy." I don't know if that means alyssa is more in tune with the spirit or that I just shouldn't start up gambling anytime soon, even on a 50/50 chance I couldn't get it right! Anyway, she points it out to us and says to start calling our "It" a Boy. So no more guessing, I witnessed with my very own eyes, it is a boy, it even has "all those other organs" that are important (kidneys, heart, bladder, stomach, you name it I saw it).
In the video below, the torso is on the left and the legs are moving as he pulls his right hand out from between his legs.
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment