How do you rotate pictures again?
Here's an attempt at a family photo. Nice try guys!
SPENCER'S 4!!!
Here's some of the set up before the guests arrived. Of course there was no way I could talk Spencer out of having a ball party. He was almost persuaded by a pirate theme, but not for more than a couple seconds. That makes a ball party 3 yrs in a row! At least all the pinatas have been different balls:)
My really good friend, Kiya, made this for Spencer's birthday. I wish it would rotate, it does in my file...my computer skills are weakening! Thanks so SO much, Kiya!! It was fabulous and Spencer was super excited about it!We had a pinata as usual! Spence got the first swing, but after everyone had one turn Kyle took a whack and broke it partially then Ella ended up busting it open! Go Ella!
Kelsi taking her turn. She still hits very dainty and lady like even after having practiced in April.
The friends about to enjoy cupcakes. Spencer, refusing to look for a picture.
Everyone gathered watching the gift openings. He got some squirt guns from Kelsi.
This is Spencer's favorite nerd picture. He was cracking himself up with these old wood shop glasses my dad had in high school. Spencer's favorite birthday activities included: opening presents then eating cake and ice cream and playing, "What time is it, Mr. Wolf?" Thanks for coming everyone! Things about Spencer: favorite color: blue
favorite foods: lasagne and cupcakes
favorite book: The 3 Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig
favorite blaket: the lizard blanket Aunt Tami made
favorite song: "I Love to see the Temple"
side note: on the phrase "...this is my sacred duty" he sings it "this is my secret beauty"
favorite activities: anything ball related, baseball, basketball, golf, and playing with duplos
I can't believe he's 4
Enjoying 3rd yr (of med school) having the occasional Saturdays off!!!! Things around here have been pretty good. Kyle has been doing rotations which means he's done with the classroom stuff. That makes his day a lot more interesting! I'm glad he doesn't have to study so much of the time too. The kids love having him home more often. It has been great! Spencer has been learning new things so quickly and remembering them. He does well with the kindergarten workbook and has recently learned how to hold a pen the right way. Kelsi is talking up a storm these days and it's fun, but sometimes difficult. Whenever she doesn't feel like explaining why she's frustrated or upset she'll just come tell me that Spencer just hit her, which i know isn't true! Bryce is so active. He loves laying on his back grabbing his toes and talking that baby talk. He also smiles at anyone who looks at him. He's quite a happy kid!
I'm still trying to get to hang of 3 kids even though i've had nearly 5 months practice. It seems like they are all happy at the same time or all crazy/crying at once! Those times are very tricky:) I've heard from everyone with 3 or more kids that the 1st yr is the hardest...thanks guys! I feel like I've had a huge change in routine from going out and running errands with the kids or grocery shopping. That just doesn't happen much anymore. I'm so grateful for friends and Kyle who can be around more often.
This is Lake Pleasant. It's not too far away. Although it was super windy the kids had a blast. Thank goodness it was a very cool day for phoenix! We also went to a splash pad. Getting wet is the only outdoor activity to do in the summer!
















1 comment:
You are super mom! So fun to hear of your adventures. I loved the part about the temple song with spencer. Allie sings the part "of love and beauty" love and duty. Put our kids together and we can get the whole song!
Post a Comment