Tuesday, July 31, 2012

At the Jackman's



BRYCE: 4 months old!



Bryce is very loved by his siblings. In fact, Spencer almost always refuses to have his picture taken, but when I explained how Bryce will want to see what he looked like later...he agreed to participate for Bryce:)

Bryce has been great! He is usually happy, easy going and a marvelous sleeper! I really can't complain. He's a perfect little guy for our family! I love his smiles and little voice as he tries to talk back. Bryce loves being social and will smile very easily. He wants to sit up at all times. He hates tummy time, but can easily lift up on his arms and raise his head up. He scoots a little, but usually ends up doing 180's on the floor. He rolls over now I have to watch out!




I have yet to figure out why Kelsi thinks Bryce's chin is so cool. She seems to do this in many pictures of them together. Kelsi still acts like it's the first time she's ever seen him each day she's around him. It's downright scary to leave them in the same room together unattended, or even to take my eye off of the 2 of them. Bryce has already recieved way too many love bursts from Kelsi!


The 4th of July
 Family photo's from the phone are usually about like this...we went to watch the fireworks from a Costco parking lot and it turned out really sweet!! It was a great view and not ghetto at all like it sounded when I first heard about it:)
Bryce loved the show and watched like this the whole time!

No comments: