We were trying for a family picture, but the kids just wouldn't have it so we ended up with this...
Here's the little man about 12 days old.
My kids, plus Uncle Tyler in the blue shirt! Having fun with little Bryce. Spence calls him Brycey, and Kelsi says, baby Byce or By.
"Chin!"
"Baby Chin!"The kids are adjusting slowly to Bryce. This means that Kelsi throws multiple fits a day and almost nothing can stop her. Spencer loves to be around him and hold him and help him be happy. I've heard him comfort Bryce by saying, "It's ok Bryce, you can suck your fingers..." or "Bryce can you say baseball?" or "can you say sports?" The hard part is that our normals rountine has changed so much. Spence doesn't want to do the things we used to do before Bryce came.
As for me, I have loved having my Mother-in-law come and my mom and little brother. They have been a wonderful help! I have been enjoying each day and almost each night with Bryce. I have been lucky enough to take a naps each day. My recovery was better and easier than in the past. I feel so blessed!
Kyle has been able to keep his regular study schedule for the most part, which is nice since boards are just around the corner. Once boards are over he gets Bryce at night every once in a while, but chances are Bryce will be sleeping through the night before then. I sure hope anyway! Life is busy, but good.



1 comment:
Oh Alyssa. I just love reading this post. Your writing is so entertaining! The little guy is incredibly cute. So glad that Spencer is trying to teach him to say "baseball" already! I hope Mr. Bryce learns to sleep thru the night pronto.
Post a Comment