The fun has arrived! He came March 20th at 12:07 pm weighing 7 lbs 14 ounces 19 inches long! I feel so blessed to have had him 11 days early! Wahoooo! 4 days old here
Hanging out at the hospital
meeting their new brother, Bryce
37 wks! i had him at 38 wks,but no photos. I love not being pregnant!



9 comments:
Yay for photos! i have been so excited to see them. He is cute.
Congrats! Your family is just adorable! Hope you are doing well.
Tara
SO CUTE!!! I love the photos. 3 kids, that is so crazy - wow, how time flies. Congrats, we are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hold him some day.
Congrats, how exciting!! You were all baby in that last picture. Did you even gain any weight?? He is a beautiful baby. And hey, we both have two boys and a girl now! :)
Congrats!! Hes adorable!
CONGRATS!!! Wow... so nice that he came early. Hope life is treating you guys well! You sure have a cute family.
Aw what a cutie! Lil Baby Bryce!I love the name! Congrats you guys! You sure have a sweet fam. My dad can't wait to come visit you. I just saw him in St George over the weekend and it was nice for Hen to spend time with him. It was hard to say good bye. Anyway, I am glad all is well and Bryce is here for you you squeeze and love! Tell Spence and Kels that Knuckles and Henry say Hi!!
Congrats!!!! And seriously, you look SO cute pregnant!! You do not look like you are 37 weeks in that last picture!
Alyssa I totally forgot you guys were having another little one! Congrats though. I am starting to wish i was already done...I hope I get to have two weeks off my pregnancy (I still have 8 weeks left). He looks adorable. How are the other two doing with the new one around?
Post a Comment